Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Tonight's show!



I thought that David Cook was amazing, of course!  :)  (He does have a very large forehead!  lol)  I didn't even realize what song it was until after he was finished.  I would buy his version for sure.  The Micheal Jackson version was one of my favorite songs when I was a kid!  :)

I am not a fan of Carly, but I thought she did great tonight!  Of course Brooke and David A. did well.  Has anyone ever heard of the song that David A. sang?

I am thinking that Ramiele (I missed her, but I wasn't impressed by the recap), Chikezie (It was boring to me - in fact I can't even remember what he sang), or Jason will be going home tomorrow!  (But will probably end up being Kristy.)

So what did everyone else think of song choices/performances tonight?   I don't have a lot to comment on tonight.  

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow, how did you get those up so fast?

Jenny said...

I keep watching David Cook's performance over and over again. It gave me chills! I think I have a new boyfriend! Woo woo!

Jenny said...

Good ol' Michael Jackson. I seriously thought he was brilliant and amazing. Why did he have to get so weird?!

Sorry that I keep commenting on your post...I promise that I'll give someone else a turn.

Michelle said...

Wow, I forgot how freakish Michael Jackson is. Scary! LOL.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Davids version of the song!!!

Christie said...

That's for putting a compare and contrast type of thing there for us! Yeah, I like the songs of Michael Jackson, but I can't look at him, especially when he looks like he does in the video....