Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Results Show
I have to work tonight......UGH! Daniel will be gone so I don't think I'll get the show recorded tonight. Would someone be willing to do an informed post about the show tonight? I want to know it all! I'll check it while at work so I can get the info. Thanks so much - you gals are the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I'm going to miss it too! :( I missed the shows yesterday and still haven't "youtubed" them. But I am interested to see the results! :)
I'll post the results. It might be late tonight because I have a hot date with my honey, but I'll definitely post after I watch. There's gotta be someone out there who will be watching it on time that could give you the scoop though. Hello? Anyone? :o)
I have class. But I'm recording it. So if I happen to watch before everyone else, I'll post. And, I'll try to get the youtube performances on here. My internet has been out for like 5 days. Super annoying. But now it's working.
Slackers! The truth comes out! Here I thought you were all "die hards" and you all let me down! *sniff, sniff*
Is it my fault I have to graduate?
I have crazy kids!!
Yes, it is YOUR fault you have to graduate. Where are your priorities?!
It doesn't matter if your kids are crazy. Lock them in a hole in the basement so you can watch. Again, where are your priorities???
;0)
Post a Comment