Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Results Show

As I was thinking about last night's show this morning, I had a feeling that Syesha might be in the bottom three. So I wasn't too surprised when I saw her there, just a little disappointed. I still think she's majorly talented and I definitely think she should be in the top 6 for sure.

Like I said, I wasn't surprised that Syesha was in the bottom after her performance last night, but come on America! Why are people voting for Amanda?! I understand that she's different and unique, and that's great. But when you compare her to the other contestants, talent wise, she doesn't even come close. And Syesha has had many great performances and this is her first not-so-great performance. It's crazy.

I think that Amanda gets a lot of votes from the "Vote for the Worst" website, which I think is ridiculous. People have nothing better to do than vote for someone that they think is bad just to mess up the show for the rest of us? Seriously! Get a life!

Anyway, I'm really not upset about anything, I just needed to vent a little. I am happy with tonight's results, I just would have liked to have seen Amanda in the bottom three, or maybe even Ramiele (based on the last few performances).

I definitely think David Cook is getting up there in the rankings. I still think David Archuleta is the front-runner, and I hope that doesn't change. I hope Brooke places really well, too, because I think she's genuine and very talented.

What did everyone else think of tonight's show?

Side note: Sometimes I wonder what Jim Carrey was like in school (growing up). I honestly picture him to be the most obnoxious kid ever. I totally like him as an actor, but for some reason I was just wondering about that tonight when I saw him on the show. Weird, I know!

5 comments:

Marianne said...

Can't say I'm sad to see David H. go. Wonder if his *ahem* "colorful" past had any influence on him leaving or if America is just really wanting to see him on that New Kids Reunion tour!

I was a bit stunned that Syesha was in the bottom three. Hopefully that will give here the motivation she needs to step it up.

And Kristy...I like her, but if I'm being honest, (gosh, I sound like Simon) her performance was pretty weak. She deserved to be there. And I was wrong about her committing Idol suicide. I stand corrected!

dust and kam said...

i missed it. :(

Sheri said...

Sadly, I missed it too. But, I did record it. So hopefully I will get to watch it today. But I made my sister tell me who got voted off. Glad David H. is gone. He's not a terrible singer or anything. He's just not an idol. :) I was sad that Syesha was in the bottom three and glad that I voted for her so many times. I totally saved her. :) Do we have any idea what the songs will be for next week? Can't wait to see what happens!

Sheri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christie said...

I was way sad that Syesha was in the bottom three, I love her voice! I think that she has a lot of talent! I really think though she needs to bump it up though, the talent is pretty heavy this year, a lot better than it was last year, that's for sure! I also think that Kristy needs to go! I honestly can't stand her!!! AHHHHH