After you all let me down about not watching the results show, I peaked on the Forums at AmericanIdol.com to see who got sent home (they post it on East Coast time). All I can say is... YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
And ha ha, I knew before any of you did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Speaking of let downs...I came home from my hot date, ready to watch the results, AND LO AND BEHOLD MY STUPID DVR DIDN'T RECORD THE SHOW AGAIN. I thought I had worked out the problem last night, but apparently I am a techo-dork. So, I had to settle for looking it up too. Grrr, grr, grr. Next week better be better...show wise and DVR function wise too!
So I can't help you since I record it and watch it later. I am happy with the results though!!
As much as I hate Amanda, I was so mad that Kristy is still there. I think she is too. Just send her home already, poor girl! I was definitely super surprised about Carly though, crazy!
It's almost more misery for Kristy, I would think. Is that 3 or 4 weeks now that she's been in the bottom 2. That's just plain mean. Just let her go.
Yeah, I felt pretty bad for Kristy. I think she had a harder time being there again than Amanda did leaving. Amanda was cool with it. I liked how she felt if she could get number 11 out of all those people that tried out, she did really good! :)
I liked Amanda but she bugged me at the result show so much that I was glad to see her go. I like Kristy also and I really think she is pretty good. I was so happy to see Carly in the bottom three I wish she had gone she is so smug and thinks she is so good. I think she can sing but she is fake and anoying also.
Anyone know what this week's theme is supposed to be???
Post a Comment