Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Top 16 Week

Okay, apparently I'm going to be the first one with some input. Tonight - Tuesday - guys night. How did it go.... David Archuleta, our resident favorite, didn't do quite as good as usual. But still good of course. Next two favorites: David Cook and Chikeze. Thought they did a pretty splendid job. Those were my favorites of the evening. Who's going to be in the top six. I think those three. Probably Jason Castro. Michael will probably still be there. Needing to go...Luke is the number one needs to be gone. The other spot is between David Hernandez and Danny. They are definitely in the bottom three. But, just my opinion. Overall, not quite as quality as 70's week. But, oh well. We'll see how the girls do tomorrow.

3 comments:

Janell R. Cropper said...

I don't think Luke will make it through either. We'll see about the others. I wasn't all the impressed with Danny..but then I haven't been all year.

Christie said...

I was still way impressed with David Archuleta, I thought he did a great job, but I would have to agree with Simon when it's time to do an upbeat song...

Christie said...

p.s. I agree with you about Danny, he reminds me of sanjaya...