Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Kamie, Me and Mike decided that Paula found an old torn up fishing net and tried to make an outfit out of it. Then added the ugly, hideous gloves to give it and 80's look. lol. Not cute!

My recap of the evening:

Ramiele was just blah. Jason was okay, but nothing spectacular. Syesha, I thought did a really good job. She's got an amazing voice, but she's just not entertaining to me. Chikezie also has a good voice, but I've never been impressed with his performances either. With the exception of last week. I really liked his last weeks performance. Brooke did and awesome job. She is still one of my favorites. I agree with everyone else about the band. I think she should have kept the band out of it. :) Michael...I just don't like the guy. I wasn't real impressed with his performance either. To me it looks like he's trying to hard, and I still think the only reason he is still in is because of his accent. Carly did a really good job. I hated her dress, but liked the performance overall. David A, I agree with Randy that he can sing anything and make it sound good. That was an aweful song, but I still liked the performance. Kristy, her facial expressions bug me, but I think this is her best performance so far. David C is still my overall favorite. He has never dissapointed me. I loved his last nights performance. It took me a minute to figure out what he was singing. I loved it!!

I think that Ramiele, Chekezie, and Kristy are gonna be the bottom 3. I think Ramiele is gonna go. I hope she goes anyways.

2 comments:

Trent Megan and Kids said...

I want Ramiele to go too!

Jenny said...

Me too. I really think it's Ramiele's time to go home. I just don't think it's going to happen this week. She has a huge fan base (for some reason). I'd love to see her go though!