Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thank you America!

Thank you for picking an AWESOME Top 12! This might sound rude, but I was so happy to see Danny go home tonight. When it came down to Danny and Chikezie I was like, "Oh please let it be Danny!" I started jumping up and down when Ryan read the results. I'm a dork, I know. He just drove me nuts. Danny would make a beautiful woman though ;0)

I wasn't too surprised about the girls. I figured Amanda would squeak in there and I had a feeling that Asia'h would slip through the cracks. It's unfortunate, but I saw it coming. I'm just incredibly happy that all my favorites made it.

And what was the deal with Paula tonight? They need to tie her to her chair - she's nuts! Ha ha ha!

In case you missed the show, here's who was eliminated tonight:
Girls: Asia'h Epperson and Kady Malloy
Guys: Luke Menard and Danny Noriega

11 comments:

dust and kam said...

I am excited for the top 12 too!!! YAY!!

And yes, Paula is crazy! :)

Sheri said...

I agree. I think we have a pretty stand up top 12. Within the first five, my four probably top favorites were already safe. So I was pretty calm. I was super happy about Chikeze. I was a little worried that he was going to be the one voted off, and I really do like him. So I was happy that he stayed. I was also a little surprised by Asia'h. I thought Kristy Lee Cook would probably be the other one to go. But, other than that, it's all good!

Michelle said...

Yes, he would make a beautiful woman. LOL. I am so glad he's gone!!

Trent Megan and Kids said...

Megan and I are soooooooo happy Danny is gone. I couldn't stand even watching (it)that person. Not that he was just flaming so bad (that was part of it) but his attitude was one of the crappiest out of all of them. I think people really say what he was like and didn't like it either.

All the others we are happy to see in. Should be a good final 12.

Paula has always been off her rocker. The only reason we record it and watch it later that day is so we can fast foward through her comments :)

Melissa said...

We also fast foward through Paula sometimes. I loved Ryan's comment about getting Paula a catheder (however it's spelled) Funny stuff

Christie said...

I am kind of sad that Asia'h was gone. I really liked her, and I can't stand Kristy, she bothers me, not as much as Amanda, but I really don't like her. I liked Asia'h ten times more than Kristy, so that was only thing I was saddened by...

Shell said...

I like Amanda I think she is different and fun. I Like Kristy also for some reason. I Hate Carly maybe even more then I disliked Danny. Again I don't know what it is exactly about her she just bugs me. I also like Asia'h and Kady. If I had my wish Carly and Ramiele would have gone home for the girls and the boys are fine the way they turned out. I think I am different on the girls side then most of you. It is cool to hear why people like the ones they do and don't like the ones they dont'.

Jenny said...

shell, it's nice to have someone with a different opinion! We all seem to like the exact same people, so I'm glad you are hear to help mix it up a little! I understand your point of view.

dust and kam said...

Shell - I am with you on Carly. I do not like her at all. :P I don't love Ramiele either.

But Amamda does annoy me! :)

Jenny said...

By the way, I do know how to spell "here" I just never check what I type before I post it! It's hard to focus when I have a daughter climbing all over me! Ha ha ha...

Sheri said...

I don't love Carly, but she definitely has a good voice which pretty much means I think she's going to be around for quite awhile.