So as I sit here and watch the Results show - I'm wondering - is anyone a fan of Blake Lewis? Last year I thought he was entertaining and fun to watch and I really like him, but I am glad he didn't win. I knew I would never go out and buy his album. But I really didn't like the song he just sang. I was kinda disappointed in Blake. I expected more from him.
Anyone else have an opinion about Blake Lewis?
Bring on the results! :)
7 comments:
Hey Jenny, could you add my email address to the comment notification! :) I think you can add up to 10 emails. And I LOVE that feature! If you can't add 10, then that is okay too! Thanks Jenny!
I think Blake is a cutie. I didn't love his song tonight, but I do like him!
I really liked Blake last year, but I wasn't that impressed with the songs he's come out with so I don't think I'd enjoy his CD. He has a sort of New Age/Techno sound and I don't like it. Too bad!
Kamie, I set you up on the Comment notification and I also set you up as an administrator.
Thanks Jenny! :)
I pretty much agree. I really liked him during the show last year. Tonight was really the first time I've heard him since. And I wasn't overly impressed with the song. But, I still like him.
I actually thought it was a fun tune. Maybe if we hear it a hundred times on the radio it will become more catchy. I have heard more songs on the album and there are some good ones. But they do have a tendency to sound the same.
Post a Comment