Tuesday, March 18, 2008

So, this week....

How did everyone feel about our 11 finalists? Personally, I mostly feel that it was pretty much just an average night. Although not my favorite contestant, Carly's performance was, I feel, the best one of the night. And although I usually agree with Simon, his quip about the blackbird song was kind of out of control. Pointless really. David Cook did really well I thought. And David A. did a much better job than last week. Still not his top performance, but much much better. I also liked Syesha and Chizekie, of course. Brooke's performance - not the greatest, but I still really like her. And I actually loved that she knew that she was awkward and was totally okay with it! So, quick and dirty, that's my lowdown.

2 comments:

Marianne said...

Due to a child tampering with my DVR, earlier in the day, (unbeknownst to me)I recorded exactly 1 minute of tonight's show. Boo! Off to find the performances on you tube so I can partake in the critiquing fun. Be back tomorrow...or today...or whatever.

Christie said...

It was definitely an interesting night. I really don't think they should have done the Beatles again! It was overkill! I really enjoyed David Archuleta and Syesha, I really love her voice. I think they did the best, and I would have to agree that Brooke was pretty awkward, even though I absolutely love her! I would have to agree with Simon about Chikezie, the harmonica was a weird transition...but I still enjoyed it!