Friday, March 14, 2008

Random Question

So, whatever did happen to Melinda Dolittle from last year. (Sorry if I spelled her last name wrong). She was by far one of the greatest things that has ever happened to American Idol. And yet, I haven't heard about her at all since then. Does someone else know?

4 comments:

Sheri said...

Okay. Sorry. I just answered my own question. I googled her, and wikipedia gave a little synopsis of her performances, etc. and then said that she is currently working on an album to be released in June. She spent a good portion of last year going to Zambia and distributing life-saving bed nets and raising awareness about Malaria. You know, doing good things like actually using her popularity to make a difference for good. Imagine that....
Anyway, sorry for my rambling. I'm glad she's doing a cd.

Trent Megan and Kids said...

Sorry Sheri, not my favorite person to smiley and blah! I would love to see a where are they now special. Maybe during the results shows.

Jenny said...

TV Guide channel does "Idol: Where are they now?" specials all the time. I love to watch them! If you get TV Guide channel then you should start watching it. During American Idol season almost every show they do is about Idol! It's great!

Megan, what the heck were you doing up at 1:24am?!?!

Janell R. Cropper said...

I watch the Idol stuff too. It keeps me entertained while I'm trying to see what's on TV. Megan, you do have some late nights, don't you?! :)