Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Another opinion

Seriously, Ryan was super annoying. And if I had to spend that much time with him, I would probably be a bit moody as well. I can't handle him for 2 hours.

I think I agree with most of you on most things. I did feel bad for David A. It was obvious that he was really nervous. He's only 17. Still just a kid. But I still like him, and I know what he can do. So he's still up there.

Brooke was probably my favorite of the night. I think she's fantastic and I love that she just chills and plays the piano while singing. It's great!

Way to go Chikezie! I totally like him and he stepped it up tonight. He made me proud!

Syesha - maybe not the best song. But I still think she has one of the best voices on the show. And yes, I didn't love the hair style.

David Cook -also did a good job. I like him.

Carly is a great singer. She's just not my favorite. Jason and Michael both did pretty good.

Not so hot performances - Kristy! Wow. I personally felt like that was the worst thing of the night. (Except for Ryan of course). I really don't think she has the talent to compete with everyone else. She's my vote to go. (And my roommate is super annoyed that she totally ruined that song. :) Ramiele - also not so great. And David H. - blah. Amanda still can't sing. So she needs to be off the show soon too.

2 comments:

Christie said...

I completely agree with you Sheri! My two favorite performances were Brooke and Chikezie. I loved what he did with the song! Brooke, was the most heart felt, I think she'll go on and do REALLY well, even if she doesn't win American Idol.

Jenny said...

I agree. I knew after Chikezie was done that you would be so proud! You've liked him from the start, but he's had a rough few weeks. Good for him!