Monday, March 10, 2008

Predictions???

Okay, so I know that it's too early to predict, but I want everyone to make guesses on which place each contestant will finish in. It will kind of be like the March Madness predictions you would make for basketball, but we'll just do it for Idol! I want everyone to participate! I know that we will all get a bunch wrong, but I think it will be fun to do!

This is how you think they will end up (not necessarily where you think they should be, but how you think America will vote). This is just an early prediction for fun, we will update our predictions every week.

Predictions:

12th - Chikezie Eze
11th - Kristy Lee Cook
10th - Amanda Overmyer
9th - David Hernandez
8th - Jason Castro
7th - Ramiele Malubay
6th - Carly Smithson
5th - Michael Johns
4th - David Cook
3rd - Brooke White
2nd - Syesha Mercado
Winner - David Archuleta

-I feel pretty confident about the top three I chose, but other than that I was just guessing!

-I would love to see a Brooke & David finale, but I don't know that it's going to happen. I actually think Brooke might fall out earlier than she should, possibly earlier than I even ranked her above. I hope not though!

6 comments:

Christie said...

I'm thinking that Carly, David, Brooke, and Syesha will be up there.. I think some of the lower ones is Kristy, Amanda, David Hernandez, and Ramiele.. that's just my thoughts and hopefully that will happen...

Shell said...

Here is my ranking.
Some of it is What I really think some is what I hope and some is just a guess.

Winner David Archuleta
2nd Brooke White
3rd Kristy Lee Cook
4th Jason Castro
5th Syesha Mercado
6th Amanda Overmyer
7th David Cook
8th Michael Johns
9th Carly Smithson
10th David Hernandez
11th Ramiele Malubay
12th Chikezie

dust and kam said...

Let's see . . . this is tricky.

I know that David Archuleta has what it takes to win, but will America agree? That is the question! :)

I say . . .
The Next America Idol - David Archuleta
2nd - Syesha Mercado (I know she is good, but I wouldn't mind if she got voted off earlier.)
3rd - Brooke White (I think that quite a few voters might find her a little annoying causing her to get voted out early. I'd like it if she won. :) )
4th - David Cook - I Like him!
5th - Kristy Lee Cook
6th - Michael Johns
7th - Jason Castro (I can't decide if he'll get voted off early or hold out awhile.)
8th - Ramiele Malubay
9th - Chikezie
10th - Carly Smithson (She could leave this week - I wouldn't mind!!)
11th - David Hernandez (I honestly don't remember him - he might be good - but since I don't remember him - he's going here.)
12th - Amanda Overmyer (She's another one. It all depends on her song choice. Sometimes I like her. Sometimes I don't.)

I am sure I will change my mind tonight! Ha ha!

Sheri said...

I haven't fully decided on the order of the winners. But, I think there will be some that leave earlier than others. Sadly, Chikezie will probably go somewhat soon. It makes me sad, cuz I think he's great! But, he's not as much of a "modern" singer. (personally, I think it's a good thing). So America may not keep him on for very long. I think Kristy Lee Cook will also be gone pretty soon. She's just not as good as the other. Obviously, I don't think that Amanda can sing much at all. I do believe that David and Syesha will be some of the top finalists. I hope Brooke will too, cause I really like her. Carly and David Cook will probably be up in the top as well. That's all I think right now. Now I better pay attention to class.... :)

dust and kam said...

So from the beginning I have been thinking that Brooke will win - and that was my prediction on the poll. But then today I decided David. I think tonight - I am back to Brooke! :) I'm a dork!

sarah said...

David Cook all the way. At least in the top 3. He's AMAZING. I'll be really disappointed if he doesn't get at least top 3.