Of course, I knew my favorite, David A. would stay. He's just really good. :) We like him around this place. I'm very happy to see Danny go. He just irked me a little. I wasn't surprised to see Luke go either. Although, my lil' man, Steven, loved dancing through the song "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go."
For the ladies, I wasn't surprised to see Kady Malloy go. I was a little shocked to see A'siah go, but oh well. I'm not America, I'm only me!
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Those were my exact thoughts! The only one I was really sad to see go was Asia'h. I was happiest about Danny. I couldn't stand him! He didn't have a bad voice, but he acted more like a girl than a guy.
Also, I do not like Amanda. Maybe it's just me, but I wish she would go.
With Danny I found if you close your eyes then he actually sings really good. That is how it is for me with Carley also I don't know why but she really bugs me!
Post a Comment