Friday, March 14, 2008

Oh My...

Clickety on this, I dare you!

It brings American Idol obession to a new level, no?

If any of you buy one, I'll beat you with a wet noodle!

5 comments:

Janell R. Cropper said...

wow...yeah..the wet noodle seems like a good punishment :)

Jenny said...

But I already own one! Ha ha, I am SO just kidding. I love the show, but why on earth would you need that book?!?!

Trent Megan and Kids said...

I would have thought that Marianne and Jenny you both being Claysters (ugh) you already have one!! Maybe the contestants need to purchase them. No better yet let Paula purchase it for them, that would be very Paulaesque

Steph's In Life said...

Yeah! I figured it out (I hope)! So, I want to play with you guys and chat about my favorite show. I seriously would buy that book Marianne, really that is how much I love the show. Can I borrow $17.00 Ha ha.

Michelle said...

Ya, I saw Phil Stacey talking about it I think on Yahoo news. He was saying how he had some thoughts in there about how he missed the birth of his daughter so he could be at the auditions, but that it was all worth it, or something. Me and Mike were like, pfft, that guys got his priorities messed up. lol.