Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sad!!!!!!!!!!

I am so sad! I wasn't able to watch Idol last night because of an increasing pile of homework, but I did catch the fox news broadcast afterward, and I have to say, I am deeply saddened! I loved Chikezie and I have always thought he's done well. It's super sad to see him go and I don't know how I'm going to handle it. There are many others that are much more deserving to go...

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Sniff. I am sad too. No matter what others may say, I have always liked Chikezie. He has a very good voice. It's classic and real. And he can sing on key. Gasp! What? That's unheard of. Okay, okay. I'm sorry. There are many people that can sing on key. But it never ceases to amaze me that there are a few (2 in particular) that simply struggle with that concept, and yet they're still on the show.

Jenny said...

Amen to the second degree