Thursday, March 13, 2008

Next Week's Theme

During the results show last night, Ryan announced, "Due to an overwhelming demand, we will be changing next week's theme so that we can do the Lennon/McCartney songbook again."

Quite honestly I was a little bummed about it. I totally love music from that songbook, but I wasn't completely impressed with this week's performances so I am worried about next week. Especially since David A. struggled so bad this week...having this same theme again might ruin him! Oh please step it up, David!

On the other hand, maybe the contestants will choose better Beatles songs this week. Here's to hoping!

3 comments:

Janell R. Cropper said...

I think David should have sung "Money Can't Buy Me Love." When they started that in the group song, he did great. I pulled out my Beatles 1 CD today...I'll have to tell him the best song to sing I guess :)

Jenny said...

Yeah, you better call him!

Jenny said...

Here are some songs I love, and that I'd love for the contestants to sing:

Blackbird
Hey Jude
Yesterday