I am so sad that one of the most talented of all the idols, (besides Paula Abdul) went home tonight. I think that she gave up on being herself and got nervous. I really loved her earlier performances. I also feel like Jason the cheesey grinner should have gone home tonight. Trent thinks that he looks like Jon Travolta with dreads. He has a point. As always I will always rock with David Cook. I am already looking at his songs on itunes. Amazing performer. Keep it up idols it's getting down to the wire. Make it unique and modern that is all we ask!
One more thing... when I hear Neil Diamond songs it brings me back to Saturday mornings. We would put the Neil Diamond records on the turntable and do our chores. I love Neil Diamond!! "..turn on your heartlight, in the middle of a young boys dream. Don't wake me up too soon. Gonna take a ride across the moon, you and me." ahhhh!
Neil wrote that song for ET.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I KNEW IT!! I knew I wasn't dreaming. I remember seeing ET in the theater when I was like 4 or 5, and I remember that song playing to the credits. I don't know why that sticks in my head, but no one believed me that, that song really was on there. Cause it's a different song on the newer ET. Ahhhh. It's nice to knoe I'm not crazy. :)
I have been telling my husband that Jason looks like John Travolta with dreads. But he doesn't see it. Glad I'm not the only one whe sees it.
Me and my sisters had a whole dance made up to keep comming to America. Or Today, whatever it is called. When David was singing it I could still remember the moves.
Post a Comment