Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Results Show

So, I wasn't too surprised to see that Brooke was in the bottom two. After watching her performance again, I think she would have done a much better performance had she used the band, instead of playing the piano. However, I am glad that she's still around. I agreed with Paula in thinking that Ryan should have been the one sent home tonight, but I also agree with Simon that it was Kristy's turn to go. Personally, if I was in her shoes, I would have lost my composure a few times ago in the bottom twelve. I think she'll do swell in Nashville!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Yeah, I wasn't incredibly surprised to see Brooke in the bottom either. She should stay past Syesha and maybe even Carly, but who knows what will happen.

Thanks again, Janell, for the text-by-text rundown of the show. You rock!

Sheri said...

I wasn't surprised really either. I like Brooke a lot, I really do. But at the end of the show when they were showing the brief clips of everyone, it had her right after Carly and Syesha. And she really doesn't have the voice that either one of them do. And that was a little bit of a rough performance. I will say, I'm going to disagree with many of you. I did not think David Cook did well at all this week. Didn't like it. The others were all decent. Even Kristy, surprisingly enough. But I'm definitely glad she is gone.

Janell R. Cropper said...

I wasn't too impressed with David Cook either.