Thursday, April 24, 2008

What the!

Basically I'm in shock! I was almost positive that Brooke was going home... Crazy! I felt really weird that Carly went home. I don't know how I feel about that. It most definitely thought she would have lasted a few more weeks. Oh well! So I don't even know who the bottom three were. Who was it other than Syesha and Carly? I just saw it on You Tube and MSN.com. Oh well! Well.. So much for predictability!

3 comments:

Trent Megan and Kids said...

I was way surprised as well. It goes to show you how unpredictable the show can be. I am glad that Brooke is still in the running. I just can't help but like her. She has amazing talent and shows the human side of performance.

Christie said...

I'm definitely not sad that Brooke stayed though because I agree with you, she has some talent and I hope she can pull out of this slump she's been in!

Michelle said...

I was shocked as well. But it seems there is always at least one shocking results show each year. However, although I was surprised, I wasn't disappointed. She was good, but not a favorite of mine.

The look on Brooks face when they told her she was safe was priceless. You could tell she was totally expecting to be in the bottom 3. I think she felt guilty, cause you could hear her saying "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" over and over again to Syesha. I wonder if she had psyched her self up to go.