All I have to say is, It's about time! I can't tell you how happy I was with the results of last night's show! Yay! I was pretty sad though that Brooke White was in the bottom three, but she's had a few weeks of not so good. But I'm still rooting for her! Go Brooke!
5 comments:
I'm excited too, although I still feel bad for Kristy...they should just let her go
I really like cristy but her attitude lately has started to bug me. I hate when the contestants bad mouth the judges and such. So she is loosing something for me with her attitude. I do think she is pretty good and I am sure she will do good as a country singer later.
Hear hear!
Yes, I'm glad that Ramiele left. It was her time.
Kristy needs to leave next though, that's for sure. She reminds me of when Carmen Rasmusen was on the show (girl from Utah on Season 2). Carmen was not good on the show (especially if you compare her to the other contestants that season - Kimberley Locke, Clay Aiken, Ruben, etc) but for some reason she made it into the top six! I remember feeling bad for her every week because she had to know that she wasn't as good as the others, and the judges slaughtered her performances every week. I was like, "America, have a heart and send the poor girl home! That's got to be humiliating." I think she was relieved a little when she was finally sent home.
I concur.
Post a Comment