Kurt brought up an interesting idea tonight. He thinks David A., David C. and Jason will be the final 3. I think he may be right. Thoughts?
I'm glad Brooke got to stay tonight. I think she's a very genuine entertainer. I enjoy her performances and her "real-ness". She may not always be perfect, but that's one of the things I like about her. Unfortunately, I don't think America will agree with me for much longer. Here's hoping she can step it up a bit and make it through for a few more weeks.
I don't think it was totally fair that on one of Kristy's better weeks that she got the boot. But American Idol isn't about being fair! And speaking of the fair...I'm sure Kristy will be singing at a county fair near you this summer. :o) It's also entirely possible that we'll see her face in some sort of make-up or skin care advertisement...she really is beautiful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I actually would not be surprised to see an all-boy final three as well. However, I think Carly may make it a little further than Jason, but only time will tell. I do think that the Davids will be the finalists.
I would be pleased with an all David finale...I guess an all boy final 3 is very possible.
Brooke seems burnt out. I hope she can pull it together, but I think that it's all getting to her. :(
I was kind of sad to see Kristy go...which I never thought I would say, but she has done SO much better lately. Oh well, I think she got a sufficient start to make a career with. :) And she is so beautiful, I agree.
I don't know if I could say all the boys for the final. I really just don't like Jason. I don't think he's as talented as the other contestants. Hopefully Brooke can step it up or Syesha, I wouldn't be surprised to see Carly, and the Davids... who knows
Post a Comment