Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Broadway Bound

Holy Canoli!

Could I be any happier? Andrew Lloyd Webber and American Idol? The drama geek in me was doing a "go, fight, win" cheerleader cheer. :o)

Seriously...I really loved tonight's show. While a bit unpredictable in spots, it was nonetheless enjoyable.

It was great to see
Syesha PERFORM.

I wanted to pet Jason's dreads while he sang that girly kitty song.

I felt bad that Brooke forgot her lyrics, but thought she recovered well enough.

I liked David A.'s updated and manly version of another girly song.

I think Carly rocked the house.

I wanted to pop David C.'s head off and hang it from my rear view mirror.

Fun, fun, fun!

Sadly, I think Brooke will go. She just hasn't been able to turn in those solid performances when it really matters, her self-confidence has been seriously lacking and I think she's become a bit distracted by the "real life" things she's missing out on. Those three things combined may be her downfall.

1 comment:

Jessica Littlefield said...

Marianne! I'm thrilled that you found my blog, and I found yours! I used to be a huge A.I. fan, but I haven't followed this one as much. Just too busy is all. But I will say, Jason bugs me. So I hope he doesnt' win! Good to hear from you!