Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Idol Tour

I seriously want to go to this! It could be a fun extravaganza for all of us Idol Blogging Fans! Here are some of the dates for shows close by:

Salt Lake City, July 14th at the E Center
-OR-
Las Vegas, July 5th

Anyone interested? I am probably going to go for sure. I went to the show for Season 2 and it was a lot of fun (of course, back then I was obsessed with Clay so I was willing to do just about anything to get in the same room as him). The show was good though and I think this year had a lot of talent so it could be a fun show. We could do dinner and a show. Anyone interested? If not, I'll be dragging my hubby along alone! Ha ha ha!

4 comments:

dust and kam said...

THat would be awesome! I will have to see and get back to you!! (as soon as I can) :) When do tickets go on sale? Are you bringing Daniel? So could I bring Dustyn? ;)

So I have totally missed all the shows for the past few week - which means I don't have a lot to say. :P But I am loving the You Tube clips - Thanks Sheri.

Sadly I have no idea who went home yet. Guess I better go find out. :)

Sheri said...

This could possibly be fun. :) How much are the tickets? We should look at Salt Lake maybe. Cuz the 5th is right after the 4th of July and you better be coming to Richfield for that. :)

Jenny said...

The tickets go on sale May 17th and I don't know what the prices are yet.

Yes, I will drag Daniel along no matter what!

Us come to Richfield on the fourth? That means that Daniel couldn't do the parade, or fireworks, etc. You'd have to beg him about it. I don't mind though!

I know a lot of people at my work have asked for the 4th and 5th off already. If you guys would rather do the Salt Lake one then let me know for sure and I'll ask for it off.

I'll try to research ticket prices.

Janell R. Cropper said...

you guys missed the fourth of july last year in richfield. You have to come! :) We'll let him ride in the Richfield parade or something.. ;)