Paula: "You are... Brooke White." Wow. She's just so astute, it amazes me!
So, tonight was the top 9. I'm kind of surprised that nobody has written anything yet. So I guess I will. I thought tonight actually went pretty well. And I'm realizing that I really do like quite a few of these top contestants. I stated to my roommate that although people have been saying this for awhile, I think that generally this could be the most talented group we've seen so far. Not saying the best person ever has been on this season, but as an entire group, they really do pretty well.
My personal bottom three - Kristy Lee Cook (can't she be gone already), Ramiele, and Michael Johns. I just think that everyone else is so much better than them! That is probably not how America is going to vote. But those three are definitely the worst ones (not that they're bad, just not as good) still there.
Other thoughts - I really liked what Brooke did. I think she's great. And, her hair looked fabulous tonight! :) David Cook did a good job as well. He's not my overall favorite. Just cause he's not. But he does do a very good job of being consistently good week to week. I actually really liked Jason's performance this week. I thought it was fun, I thought he was stretching himself, and throwing in a little reggae never hurt anyone! Carly - still has a fantastic voice. Although I do have to agree with Simon. Her clothes are pretty much hideous. David Archuleta did a fantastic job. Good song choice and he performed it well. And I actually like Syesha's. I thought she did rather well, especially doing a song that Whitney had done. I was glad that she didn't try to do it just like Whitney, but made it her own a bit.
I think that pretty much sums up my thoughts. At least those that I remember!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Of course I don't have a lot to say tonight . . . again, but I think that Ramiele will be going home tomorrow. That is my best guess.
I thought David A was great, as well as Brook and David. You know the usual. But Carly did do great and even though I still don't like her, she does well.
The end.
I personally don't think Ramiele is going home... I say that because while I'm watching the videos on Youtube, I look at the comments that some people put, and it's quite obvious she has a rather large fan base, and they are only justifying why she should still be there, and yeah since she's never been in the bottom three, I wouldn't count on that which I think is a complete and utter sadness! I have to say that I LOVED David Archuleta this week along with Brooke White, mostly because I know I would buy one of Brooke's CDs and that's the kind of music I listen to. Go them!
This is my order of how I would like them to go off.
Carly
Ramiele
Syesha
Jason
Kristy
Michael
Brooke
David C
David A
I really don't think that is how it will go that is just what I want.
I have to say one more thing. I do agree with Simon that Carlys clothes are terrible but it did make me feel bad that she looked so hurt by it. I don't like her performances but I don't like to see anyone look so broken.
Post a Comment