Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Sorry you have to hear from me again...

Okay, I don't know if it's really helpful or not to post these performances. I slacked off last week. Sorry about it. If it's annoying, feel free to tell me and I'll stop putting them on. :)
Brooke White
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLG29Q3ZlAU
David Cook
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNA83P5CS0I
Jason Castro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzdu1KxdrGE
Syesha Mercado
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq1cPCTz9BM
David Archuleta
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AF5kjT47mgs
Carly Smithson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maJz1QDjTlM
Michael Johns
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_oRBMrZN5s
Ramiele Malubay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qyP4DPnApg
Kristy Lee Cook
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTRJ1lAzWrc

4 comments:

Christie said...

I personally love these because I work every Tuesday from 7-8 and don't get the chance to watch it...

Michelle said...

I like that you post these. Thanks a bunch.

Jenny said...

I love that you post these, too. Then I can go back and watch my favorites and I can catch Daniel up on all the contestants. He has fire training every Tuesday night so he never gets to watch the show.

Thanks for your hard work in posting these for us!

Marianne said...

I like the links too! Keep it up.