Tuesday, May 6, 2008

In the em em um uh uh I'll come followin' you

Wow. Just wow.

I think Kurt rewound and replayed Jason's crazy lyric screw up about sixteen times. We were laughing hysterically by the end.

Quote for the night by Kurt...
"A year from now when Jason wakes up from his stupor, he'll say "Whoa...I was an American Idol!?!"

After Jason's performances (or lack thereof) tonight, I think he should be the one to go. That doesn't mean he will, but there's my two cents!

3 comments:

dust and kam said...

I missed it tonight, I tried to find them all on youtube, but I must have missed Jason's mess up. Okay, I admit it. I totally skipped past him. I just couldn't listen to the whole thing. :P

I am with you! I hope Jason is the one to go tomorrow.

Christie said...

AMEN! I personally think he should have been gone a LONG time ago... but when you mess up Bob Marley that bad, well you need to be booed off the stage...

Shell said...

Yea, I agree he needs to go. I wish he and Syesha could both go home. I think she sings good but I don't like her at all. Has anyone else noticed on the past 4 or so results shows Syesha seems to think she does not deserve to be in the bottom and she had better not be the one going home. I don't know she has a very arrogant attitude.