Thursday, May 22, 2008

And the crowds go wild!

People were gathered all over Kansas City to watch the results. We watched the news after the show and they showed all the crowds just going CRAZY!! It was awesome. It's going to be on the news here for a while. I really didn't care who won. By the time you get to the final 2, you know they are both gonna end up with record deals regardless of who the actual winner is. And these two were both my favorites. I am now anxiously awaiting for both of thier first cd releases. YAY for the Davids. :)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Yes, they both did awesome and they will both be successful! I just wanted David Archuleta to win so I could have bragging rights that a Utahn won it!

Michelle said...

I guess it was a win win situation for me being from Utah and living in KC. :) I get bragging rights either way. haha!