Thursday, May 22, 2008

It's My Party and I'll Cry if I want to!

Here are some pics from our rockin' American Idol party. We had a lot of fun and I'm glad that people actually showed up! I want to thank Dustyn and Kamie for driving so far to come party with us. It was fun.

I was a little disappointed that David Archuleta didn't win, but I was somehow able to fall asleep last night without crying ;0) I think both the David's are extremely talented, but I was really rooting for our hometown kid.

Being the big impatient cheaters we are, Kamie and I had both peeked at dialidol.com before the show started. The website was predicting Cook to win it by quite a bit. So we weren't too surprised that Cook won, but we were still hoping for a miracle with Archuleta.

All in all, it was a lot of fun. I think last year's finale show was a little better (more stars, more funny moments, etc) but I definitely liked this year's contestants a ton better. I can't wait for next year!

Getting ready to par-tay!


Shoving our faces. There was plenty to eat.


Stef and Hayley stealing some cookies. Hayley looks a little funny but that's because she was shaking her head NO and I just happened to snap a shot.


I forgot to take a picture of all our food before we started eating. There was a ton! We had this table full and another smaller table, too. Kamie brought some super-yummy food and she made an awesome seven-layer dip (thanks again). To give you an idea of how much food we had, this was just a little of what was left over! We definitely had plenty to eat! YUMMY!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Dang! I am sad I missed out. Looks like you guys had tons of fun!