I knew the winner would be under some sort of contract, but I didn't realize it would be for longer than 2 years. Do they pretty much have to be at American Idols beck and call for the rest of thier career?
This blog is for us to come and share our opinions on American Idol. Feel free to invite anyone you know who wants to be a contributor on this blog. Let's Talk Idol!
6 comments:
Would he not be able to go if he won?
That's totally what Kamie and I were saying!
he would be in a contract...and it would be hard to go on one
I knew the winner would be under some sort of contract, but I didn't realize it would be for longer than 2 years. Do they pretty much have to be at American Idols beck and call for the rest of thier career?
I think it might be hard for him to go on a mission now anyway. Well, it would be hard for him to go anywhere in america anyway.
i totally agree, they're going to have to send him to some foreign 3rd world country that no one can pronounce his name... Sigh...
i know im just some random person but i stumbled across your blog.. woohoo (i live in utah too... and i luv david a.)
Post a Comment