So, I definitely think this kid was absolutely amazing tonight! I agree with Simon that he was the best tonight as well. I'm not even saying that because he is from utah, and LDS and all that stuff. He has an incredible voice! The end.
It was a very good show. I think David A should win. I like David C but when he said at the first of the show that he felt the contest was already over, I thiought he might have trouble. I think he didn't have the drive.
This blog is for us to come and share our opinions on American Idol. Feel free to invite anyone you know who wants to be a contributor on this blog. Let's Talk Idol!
3 comments:
A-freakin-MEN! He was amazing tonight! He deserves to win!
Yay David Archuleta. What an awesome night!! But I though DAvid A. did amazing as well!
It was a very good show. I think David A should win. I like David C but when he said at the first of the show that he felt the contest was already over, I thiought he might have trouble. I think he didn't have the drive.
Post a Comment