Does David Archuleta need to step it up in order to win? I know that he and David Cook have been the top two pretty much every week, but David Archuleta used to always be in first place. The past few weeks David Cook has been in first. (All of this is according to http://www.dialidol.com/ . Then click on Predictions)
I didn't like it last night when Simon said that David Cook "won the night". I didn't necessarily agree with that statement, but I do think David Archuleta might need to step it up in order to snag this thing. I'm just worried because the person I root for all season long always ends up in second place. Can we say, Clay Aiken??? So I don't want that to happen to poor David!
Thoughts?
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I think he might need to step it up a bit and make it his best. However, I have a feeling the American Teenage Girl population will help him out a LOT! :) Go David Archuleta!
I'm feeling you on the Clay/David A. vibe...but look how well Clay has done.
I think if David A. ends up second he will be fine.
I agree that he will be fine, but I honestly have no idea who is going to win. I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY want David Cook to lose! I really can't stand him, he's been bugging me the past few weeks because I feel like he's supposed to be "the rocker" but I'm not seeing him rock... He can sing it, but he can't entertain as well. Honestly I think both of them can step it up in that category... but who knows? It'll be a toss up...
And not only does he have all the teenage girl votes, but he has all the grandma vote and the "older mommy votes" (some of my classmates that are in their forties and fifties totally love him). I'm talking about David A. by the way. He's the "clean boy" that has all these votes from everywhere.
Sorry guys,
Trent and my votes might be able to get David Cook the win!! We love his music. Sorry about David A. he is just a little goofy for our pick.
Bring on the hate mail.
Post a Comment