Monday, May 19, 2008

American Idol FINALE Party Plans

The party is on! I'm going to have a finale party at my house in Cedar City on Wednesday during the finale. We will have treats and snacks - it will be WAY fun. For those of you who have expressed interest in coming, I will email you the address to my house. If you haven't expressed interest and you want to come, then leave me a comment.

In year's past they've done a pre-show that I think usually starts at like 6:30pm. Maybe it starts at 6:00pm, I don't know for sure. Does anyone know? I assume we'll start the party as soon as the show starts. If you want to start it for the pre-show then that's fine, too. Just let me know. I know I'll be watching it.

Can't wait to see those of you who can make it! If you want to bring a friend, spouse, lover, or stuffed animal that's just fine. Just please let me know.

See some of you in a few days!

3 comments:

Janell R. Cropper said...

I would love to come, but that's kind of a long drive :) So..did you notice they are now having 2 concerts in SLC with the 10? Is that because David is in the finale?

Jenny said...

I heard on the news that they had to add the second day because it sold out in 20 minutes!

Shell said...

Just FYI I heard on the news this morning it airs at 7:00-9:00 but if you go to the energy solutions arena you can watch it at 6:00 because it is live there. It is free just first come first serve. Anyway I will just watch it from home but I was just putting the info out there.