Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Yay for the final two!

Okay, Fantasia (sp) is just freakish. I think she sounds good, but she just looks and dances...well, freakish. The look on Simons face said it ALL. LOL. Best part of the show. And I must say, I am very pleased with the final two. Even though my prediction was WRONG! haha.

4 comments:

Shell said...

I agree, she is freakish. I have never liked her I was so sad that she won. I am glad about the David David final. It should be good next week.

Shell said...

OH yea and we rewound and played Simon's face over and over it was priceless.

Marianne said...

I think I threw up in my mouth a little bit while Fantasia was "performing". Seriously. What in the heck was that? I am traumatized. Scarred for life.

Now, on a happier note...I am rather excited for the "Clash of the Davids". I think it will be a humdinger. Hum, hum, hum, DING! I can't decide who I want to win. I change my mind about every other minute.

Looking forward to next week...

Christie said...

lol I'm glad I wasn't the only one who felt that way.. weird... she's nuts!