Thursday, May 22, 2008

Wooohooo David Cook!

Ya'll missed out on a good party!!  (Even if our David didn't walk away with the American Idol title)

Thanks Jenny (and Daniel) for hosting a fun party!  It was good to see you two!  

Of course I took my camera and never even pulled it out.  :P  Yes. Yes.  Just call me a slacker.  So no pictures for you.  

Now what's next?  Do we just all walk away and promise to be back next year?  :)  

Thanks for posting on our American Idol blog.  It's been fun to hear everyone opinions!  Make sure you come back next year!!  

2 comments:

Michelle said...

It ended and I looked at Mike and said, "now what am I gonna do? I have nothing to look forward to anymore." haaaahahaha. Okay, I'm not that crazy, but I am sad it's over until next year. I think this year was the best ever.

Jenny said...

Michelle, I am totally on the same page with you! I sort of feel this huge let-down now that it's over. I'm thinking, "So now what?"

Kamie, it's sad that this Idol blog will probably be lifeless now for 8 months. We could use it to talk about a different show or something. We will at least use it in July when we post pictures from the concert, right?!? ;0)