Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Where Are All My Posters?

I don't want to be the only person posting on this blog so I haven't posted anything for a bit. I'm dying to hear from all of you (or any of you for that matter). Where have you all gone? Sniff, sniff. Please come back! I miss you!

I liked tonight's episode - Hollywood week. I think the judges are finally realizing that they let a LOT of people through to Hollywood. More than they should have.

And I will BARF - literally - if bikini girl makes it to the top 24. The jig is up!

And what is with this weird guy that dresses all funny with the sweatbands? Can't he just sing normal? His voice doesn't sound too bad, but what is he thinking?!

Anyway, that's my recap. You will all get sick of me soon if I am the only one posting!

5 comments:

Mary said...

I threw up in my mouth a little when bikini girl started kissing Ryan again!! And they were telling people they made weird expressions when they sang...were they not looking at her?? She would jerk her with every phrase. Ick. I don't think Paula or Kara will let her got to the top 24.
The sweatband guy has a good voice...but I doubt he wants a career in singing. Hopefully this will serve as the launching pad he desires for his comedy career.

Marianne said...

I'm here! :o)

I'm watching...and full of opinions...just haven't had time to post. Busy days and sick kiddos.

I'll try to share soon!

Trent Megan and Kids said...

I have a hideous confession as well. I have not been watching as loyally as i should. I do have a few recorded that i need to sit down and watch. Anyone want to take some kids so i can catch up :) I promise that I will get back to the blogging!!!!!

Janell R. Cropper said...

Last night was the first full episode I've watced. My confession, auditions bug me. :) I enjoy reading your posts!! :)

Shell said...

I know I always like the oddball but I do like the guy with the sweat bands and the glasses. I can't wait to get down to the top 12.