Well, I'm seeing that no one has yet posted about their thoughts on group night (Wed). My main thought - DRAMA!!! Good grief. Do you think the producers of the show realize that people are starting to turn their tv's off because it's getting so annoying? For instance - the "diva's" and Tatiana's group. Oh my. Bikini girl is a skank and should probably be forced to live in a nunnery the rest of her life. And I loved that the girls in Tatiana's group called her a psycho. She kind of is.
As for the good stuff - there was some. That first group, the ones that called themselves White Chocolate, actually were pretty good. And Danny and Jamar's group (which included the girl from Hurricane). They rocked!!!! I have to say, Danny is probably one of my favorites. Even though his voice isn't quite as good as I remember it being from his audition. Oh well. Still good.
Did they show any other good stuff? I just mostly remember getting a headache from the dumb stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was basically sick of the drama as well. I did turn it off about 20 minutes into the show, because I just wanted to watch some people sing well and not watch drama. Honestly. But yeah, Danny and Jamar's group were my fav. For sure.
Yeah, they really only showed the two good groups. Everyone else was drama, drama, drama! And I wanted to see David Osmond's group. Just wondering why he got the boot.
P.S. I don't like Tatiana. She is totally psycho!
Post a Comment