Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Night o' Nerves

Wow. What a sad sad showing for the first 12 contestants out of our top 36. Thoughts anyone? I'm sad that I did miss Anoop singing. I'm kind of a fan of his. He's kinda nerdy, but it's fun. :) I hadn't seen Ricky before, but was quite impressed with his voice. Although choosing a song done by Michael Buble is danger zone in my book.
The girls... Struuuuggggglllleeeee. Wow. Sadly, ever so sadly, Tatiana was actually one of the better, if not the best of the girl vocals tonight. And she was kind of acting normal. But don't worry. I'm not fooled. I would still never vote for her. Girl with the pink hair that forgot to wear her clothes (how embarrassing) - apparently they liked her, but I was not that impressed.
Favorite - by far, Danny!!!! I picked him as my probably favorite when I saw him try out. And he's hanging in strong. I thought he did a fantastic job tonight. I guess it was probably helped some by all the other struggle songs, but I thought he did awesome.
Top 3 - Tough decision (and not for a good reason). Definitely Danny; sadly, Tatiana will probably be on one of those websites that get people to vote for the crazy ones. I'm betting it's between Tatiana and the pink hair girl. For the third....I'm going to hope for Ricky. Or maybe even the one guy that forgot his lyrics during Hollywood week. Was his name Steve? Although I do like Mike too. Drats. I'm out of guesses.

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Good recap, Sheri.

I've been wondering a lot about those websites like vote for the worst...

You'd think by now that the powers that be would have done something to stop them.

Then again, maybe not. I'm guessing they enjoy the hype it adds to the mix.