Funny, I came to the site today to post about her being totally drama all the time. I can't believe they let her through????? I would rather have had the gal whose family was waaaaay poor growing up. She was better.
And seriously, I am ticked that Jamar didn't make it through. What's the matter with them? They let drama headband boy and PD girl (personality disorder) through. This is ridiculous.
I am wondering if the show is getting some pointers from Fear Factor...that is the only reasoning for putting Tatiana through. You can't seem to bring your eyes away from the train wreck!
This blog is for us to come and share our opinions on American Idol. Feel free to invite anyone you know who wants to be a contributor on this blog. Let's Talk Idol!
7 comments:
She makes me want to stick a fork in my eye!
Funny, I came to the site today to post about her being totally drama all the time. I can't believe they let her through????? I would rather have had the gal whose family was waaaaay poor growing up. She was better.
And seriously, I am ticked that Jamar didn't make it through. What's the matter with them? They let drama headband boy and PD girl (personality disorder) through. This is ridiculous.
Ha! "PD girl"...that's perfect. I didn't think they would put her through.
I'm with ya! I was hoping Paula's ring this week was a parting gift for PD girl.
Ya, Jamar should have made it! What was that all about. I think the producers are getting way too much to say about this.
I am wondering if the show is getting some pointers from Fear Factor...that is the only reasoning for putting Tatiana through. You can't seem to bring your eyes away from the train wreck!
Post a Comment