Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Deep Thoughts...

I have been easily distracted by this year's auditons.

While watching (or attempting to watch) I find myself thinking things like...

"Can we just get this show on the road?"

"WHY, oh WHY did half of these peeps even make it to Hollywood?"

"Is that guy's name Nick or Norman? I think he might be Richard Simmons' cousin."

"If 'bikini girl' were my daughter, I would KILL her."

"Did I miss the memo about odd facial piercings? Because, seriously...OUCH!"

"How come Rose doesn't ever wear shoes?"

"What is that hideous mesh on Paula's shirt?"

"Would someone PLEASE make Tatiana stop laughing?"

I confess, have issues! :o)

Really, I just want the show to cut to the chase. I thought it was going to happen until I heard Ryan mention the "Top 36". What the heck?

Come on! My diminished attention span can only take so much!

Here's hoping the Top 36 are captivating...

3 comments:

Shell said...

I couldn't agree with you more!

Michelle said...

Amen sista!! I actually had to walk away last night cause I just couldn't take any more!!!

Jenny said...

You are so funny! I love to read your posts!

And I say DITTO to everything you said!