Jackie~
I have no idea what you sang or how you sang it. I was too distracted by your most hideous outfit. Were you planning on teaching an 80's style aerobics class after you sang?
Ricky~
Very, very nice. Your song sounded beautiful and you performed it quite well. It is possible that you lack star quality, but you can definitely sing. And seriously...are you related to Greg, Peter and Bobby? No, wait...that was the BRADY Bunch.
Alexis~
You have a strong soulful voice. It is rather big and unexpected coming from such a small body. And speaking of small bodies, it's a good thing you have one. That lingerie you wore tonight wouldn't have looked nearly as good on me.
Brent~
You're a good looking, charismatic guy. I like that you weren't afraid to define yourself and commit to the country realm. You have a nice voice and good stage presence. That said, I think you're headed back to Hicktown.
Stevie~
Oh. My. Goodness.
Now that was rather a disaster wasn't it? In your defense, you are quite young and it seemed like you were scared spitless. Hopefully you can build your confidence and give this adventure another try.
Anoop~
You seem like a really nice guy. I think you have a good voice. It reminds me of all the boy band singers from the late 80's and early 90's. I think if this Idol thing doesn't work out you should start your own boy band. Maybe you could call it "Anoop Kids on the Block".
Casey~
You are a beautiful girl, no doubt about it. Your song was not beautiful at all. Your facial expressions and awkward dancing were distracting. I was truly concerned that you were going to swallow that shiny new microphone.
Michael~
The hard workin' blue-collar family man thing really appeals to me. So does your energy and obvious love for your talent. I agree that you could have performed your song a bit better tonight. I'm worried that you're going to be headed back to the playground and the oil rig.
Ann Marie~
You are gorgeous. It's too bad this isn't a beauty contest.
Two words...Big song. Two more...Medium voice. Final words...Buh bye.
Stephen~
Dang it! You just can't seem to get it together. How many chances do you get?
Tatiana~
I wanted so badly to hate you tonight. But I didn't, at least not totally. There were moments of redemption in your song. It is obvious you can sing when you try. Just one question...have you ever seen the movie The Three Faces of Eve?
Danny~
Wow. Just wow. I thought it was FAN. TAS. TIC. Out of this group of 12 you're my hero. You sing effortlessly and you are relevant. This is irrelevant, but it doesn't hurt that you have a heart wrenching story to go along with it and your "Idol Rejected" best friend there in the front row to cheer you on.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are hilarious! I agree with everything you said.
Honestly, I'm pretty much pleased as punch with the results. I wish a couple of other guys could have gotten through, but what do you do. I'll hope for the wild card show. Danny is amazing. I was happy he sang again. It gave me goosebumps. And Tatiana is gone - THANK EVERYTHING!!!!!!
Post a Comment