Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Poofy Mullet

I'm confused . . . is the poofy hair that looks like a mullet back in style? Please tell me no or I might start crying right now! Is this Miami Vice or American Idol 2009???

Besides the poofy mullet, tonight was a pretty decent night. I thought Danny Gokey was amazing - I even teared up a little. Kris Allen was good and I'm starting to like him more and more every week. That's a good thing! I thought Lil Rounds looked a lot older than she is. Gag - like almost 40! It's just sad because she's so young.

I'm too tired to talk about anyone else . . . I'm still obsessing over the hair. Gross!

1 comment:

dust and kam said...

I desperately need a DVR. I missed it again. (okay, I haven't seen hardly ANY of this season) So sad. :( Every time I get a RSS feed a get a little more sad.