Friday, March 6, 2009

Mystery Solved!

You may not all agree with me, but I at least solved the mystery in my mind.

Drum roll, please . . .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Von Smith = Frankie Muniz

6 comments:

Shell said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha that is it. I have been trying to figure out who he reminded me of also.

Michelle said...

THAT'S IT!! I've been trying to figure it out too. Thanks! lol.

Marianne said...

Sweet! That's totally it. Thank you. Now I can sleep at night! :o)

Sheri said...

No it's not it. :) I was thinking maybe, but it's still bugging me. And I guess I should clarify - doesn't exactly look like. But reminds me of. I think it's mostly the hair. Tonight I was thinking it was maybe a munchkin from munchkin land on Wizard of Oz. I really thought I had it. But then I've been googling pictures and it's not quite fitting. Blast. More days of trying to figure it out.

Kristi said...

I think they look a bit alike. I also think that Danny looks like Robert Downey Jr., don't you agree?

Sheri said...

Wait, I might have it. Maybe it's one of those vantriloquist dummies? (Who knows how to spell it)

And yes, actually Danny kind of does look a bit like Robert Downey Jr.