Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It's killing me...

Okay, I need help. Von Smith looks like somebody. It's not Clay Aiken, it's not Donny Osmond. It's some character from some movie/tv show or something. Like something weird. Did you see his hair tonight? Sticking straight up in front? It's just crazy. We've been thinking maybe an oompa loompa or a who from whoville or something, but I can't figure it out. If any of you have figured it out, please tell me. I may not sleep all night.
And PS, I'm soooooo glad headband boy did not make it through!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Yeah - I have the same thoughts! I'm going to think about it and let you know when I come up with it!

And YES. His hair was RIDICULOUS! He needs to take Simon's advice and wear a hat!

Marianne said...

It's driving me crazy too...I can't figure out who he looks like.

At first, like I said, I thought it was Leonardo DiCaprio. But you're right...there's a better somebody to compare him to. I just can't pin it down.

And seriously, get me a bucket. If I have to watch Tatiana go on and on and on again I'm going to spew!

Trent Megan and Kids said...

So I know this is odd but my mom agreed with me. We think that he looks like a 10 year old version of my dad. You would have to see the pics.