Thursday, April 2, 2009

Okay, I missed the show Tuesday, but after seeing Megan's performance on last nights results show, I can see why she went. I actually like her voice and usually don't mind her, but seeing that disaster last night, I am not sad to see her go. What WAS that?? The girl has no rhythm. She needs to stand still when she sings.

Lady Ga Ga...I had never heard of her before, and after seeing her last night (and I hope I don't offend anyone here who may like her) I am not sad about that. She's a freak. And so are the spastic dancers she was with. Holy moly.

4 comments:

Marianne said...

I'm with you. Not terribly sad to see Megan go. She's beautiful and talented enough, but not very consistent.

And as for Lady Ga Ga...

Wow. Just wow. And not in a good way either.

Mary said...

I have never been a huge fan of Megan...HER spastic movements always throw me off. It's almost like she has to swing her arms to get enough power to sing ;o)

Lady Ga Ga's new song sounds like it came from an SNL skit that was making fun of her...Poker Face...really???

Michelle said...

We just heard the poker face song on the radio...it actually sounds a lot better when you can't see her. :)

Jenny said...

Megan was very weird that night! What the heck?!

And about Lady Gaga . . . no comment! I honestly can't believe that ALL the judges gave THAT a standing ovation!