Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Blip to Add

Crazy week on idol! I love Matt but am not sure if it was too soon to use the save. Does anyone else think that whoever is styling Adam needs to stop the skinny jean look. Adam is not skinny enough to pull it off and looks very unflattering (in addition to the eyeliner :)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I second the skinny jeans thing. Not a good look for him.

I think it was waaaaaay to early to use the save. Oh well. I would laugh if he went next week anyways. haaahaha.

Steph's In Life said...

He is going to get kicked off next week as well as Li...yes they used it way to soon. My friend has her eye lids tattooed and they look just like Adam's only less dark. Maybe that's what is making him look so "wicked". no pun intended!

Janell R. Cropper said...

well, seeing as next week is the last week they can use the save, I guess they had to use it sometime.