Friday, April 3, 2009

Your Challenge

K Guys, I want to know what song you would pick that was a hit the year you were born. This is the one time in my life when I wish I was born in the eighties. Hope the contestants can pick some good songs!! I have to say that picking the right song is hard work so good luck to them.

BTW my song is MacArthur's Park from Donna Summer :)

To find the 100 hits of your birth year just type in hits of ____ in the google search!

4 comments:

Steph's In Life said...

Ok Megan my song is Sugar Sugar by Archies? I think that I have an idea of what the words and melody sounds like but, not sure. I am positive it was a great song because of the title.
Hey how to I write a post on this blog...I have frustrations about idol and need to vent. Maybe we should go for a pop...

Jenny said...

I'd sing, "You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'." It's just a fun song!

Jenny said...

For my husband, I pick "We Are The Champions/We Will Rock You"

Janell R. Cropper said...

That's a toughie. Seriously. probably "How Will I Know?" or "You Give Love a bad Name"