Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Is it eleven????

Michael - You're a likable guy and all, but you're just really not even close to one of the better singers in this competition. Sorry about it.

Allison - You have a good voice, but not super impressed.

Paula - How wasted are you???

Kris - Okay, I totally like this song, and I thought you did awesome!!!! Totally voting for you!

'Lil - The chorus rocked. The verses struggled just a little bit

Adam - Blehhhh... I just threw up in my mouth. You, Adam, are super creepy. Please leave my stage and go be in a horror movie or something. What on earth were you thinking with that song? Psycho!!! (I do have to love that Randy Travis was just like, uh.... and that Simon said people were throwing their tv's out the window. Yes Simon, it was Horrific!!!!)

Scott - You're okay, but not one of my favorites.

Paula - are you drinking more during commercials? Wow.

Alexis - nothing overly impressive, but not bad

Danny - You know I love you!

Anoop - Wow. Zero to Hero. Way to go!

Megan - A better pick for your voice than others so far. I guess since you're sick I'll give you a bit of a break on the breaking of your voice. Not too bad overall.

Paula - Why are you sniffing Simon's arm?

Matt - You did pretty well for the most part. Bad last note. And I'm sorry, but you're nothing even close to Michael Buble.

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Barf, barf, barf, barf, barf, barf, BARF!!! Adam Lambert - you are nasty!

dust and kam said...

Is it sad that I have miss *most* of the episodes this season. I haven't seen a top 12 show yet. I totally feel left out. :( Guess I should head on over to You Tube one of these days.

Jenny said...

Whatever you do . . . do NOT watch Adam Lambert's performance from tonight's show.

That is, unless you have a barf bag on hand.

I'm not even close to exaggerating!

dust and kam said...

Ha ha! We'll you have succeeded in making me *want* to see it. Ha ha.

Jenny said...

Ha ha - okay, but remember that I warned you! And I look forward to hearing your reaction!

Sheri said...

It's one of those performances that is kind of like the train wreck. No matter how hard you want to, you just can't look away. You almost have to hear it, just to appreciate the ugliness of it all.

Shell said...

I agree with the Paula drinking thing and I think Simon joined her tonight. Can't they have a no drug or alcohol policy or something.

I actually liked Adams he really can sing. It was strange and not my type of music but it was good.