Good idea Jenny! I like it. This is a good way to check in on the updates. :)
So... my analysis for this week:
David A. did fantastic this week. Risky changing up a John Lennon song, but did an excellent job. And it was a little slower, so it gave him a chance to really show what a great voice he has. Way to go him.
Still liking Chikezie. Thought he did a great job this week. Still really like his smile. :)
I felt that David Cook did really well this week. I was quite impressed with what he did. And David Hernandez really stepped it up this week also. I felt last week was a big struggle. But, much much better. Look at the Davids go.
Who I think will be going this week? Luke really can't sing all that well in my own opinion. He should be one to go. I liked Jason Yeager at first, but I don't feel like he has the talent of the others. So he's a possibility. Other possible choice: Robbie (long haired guy). I feel those are probably the bottom 3 guys in the competition right now. And I do have to say that I'm going to disagree with you Jenny. :) I don't think he's a rocker. He sang with Brittany Spears. I think he's a boyband type of guy trying to pull of a rocker.
Girls...
Brooke did a fantastic job! That song totally fit her. It looked great with the guitar. I liked it a lot. I also still really like Syesha. I know they didn't love the slow song, but I think a real musician needs to be able to do some variety. By doing a slow song, I felt she showed that she can really sing. Good job her. Unlike some others.... Those were the only two that really stuck out to me. Granted, Carly Smithson does have a very good voice. She's definitely not in the bottom.
Amanda Overmyer, rocker girl, needs to go. I think it became obvious last night that the girl can't really sing. I don't think she will get voted off, just because she's that different style. So I think they'll keep her. But I think she needs to go. I do think that Kady Malloy will be going. I think she has some potential, but she needs some maturity and growing before she'll be there. I'm not sure who else. I have a couple of different ideas. But I personally feel those are the bottom two. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I never heard that Robbie sang with Britney Spears! Sick! Ha ha ha, maybe he's not a rocker after all. I must have missed that bit of info!
Post a Comment