I thought David Archuleta was the absolute stand-out best. I think he is amazing, and humble too - which is refreshing. I thought the other two Davids were the best, too. The Davids definitely ruled the night. I thought it was silly when Simon made a big deal when David Cook said, "Fortunately America gets to vote and decide." I totally don't think he meant it to be condescending. I think Simon has PMS this week. ;0)
As far as Chikezie is concerned, I think he is VERY talented, but I have been a little disappointed the last two weeks. I am still totally rooting for him, but I think he needs to pick better songs (and better clothes). I think he has a great voice though.
Bottom Three Guys:
-Jason Yeager (I think he's going tonight for sure) -he kind of reminded me of Donny Osmond, or like a Disney cartoon singing voice (in a good way). I just don't think he's great for this competition. And I felt like in his video about himself this week that he was totally bragging, "I am self-taught in piano, I am self-taught on guitar, I am self-taught on drums..." etc etc BLAH BLAH BLAH!
-Robbie Carrico. I do think he's a genuine rocker (I don't think he's "faking" like the judges do), but I just don't think he's going to get the vote.
-Luke Menard. When he sang "Bohemiem (sp?) Rhapsody" during Hollywood week I thought he was great. But I have not liked what he's done the past few weeks. I really don't think he'll get the votes either. He might be able to last one more week, but not much longer than that. I like him a lot better when he wears his hat, I think he should wear it all the time. Weird, I know.
Bottom Three Girls:
-Kady Malloy. I think she really has a lot of potential, but I just don't think she's going to be safe this week. And she sure gives a lot of crusty faces!
-Amanda Overmyer. I think her performance last night was an utter disaster. From the hair to the singing to the dancing - I hated it. I really do believe she should go home this week. I think that America will vote correctly.
-This one is a toss-up. I would say Kristy Lee Cook AND Asia-h Epperson are tied in this spot. I actually really like them both and I think they both did well. I just think the other women have them beat. And the reason I put Asia-h in this spot is because of last night. I didn't like her hair or outfit. Her performance was just ok for me. I liked Kristy a lot better this week, and for some reason I like her a TON better when she does her hair permy. I just think that there are so many blodes who look the same in this competition that when she does her hair straight she doesn't stand out as much.
My favorites: David Archuleta, Brooke White, and Syesha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Now that I have finally watched the girls - I am so with you on Brook! I loved her performance!
And of course, who couldn't love David Archuleta.
Post a Comment