Friday, February 29, 2008

My Own Thoughts

This is probably the coolest thing that I have been apart of. I love American Idol, I sometimes forget to watch it, but I usually catch up on youtube... BUT I did watch the elimination show last night, pretty interesting. I was with you guys, I thought that Kady should have gone, but that's ok. One person that I wasn't all that impressed with, was Kristy, which makes me sad because she has my same name. (My way is spelled better, but that's fine) I don't really think she has what it takes. I'm absolutely in loved in Syesha and David Archuleta. They have just rocked my socks! The John Lennon song completely gave me chills and made me just want to listen to it over and over again. It almost reminded me of Josh Groban, that same kind of feel. I'm really starting to get into now and am way excited about what will happen next week!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Yeah, I agree with you on Kristy Lee Cook. My husband likes her because she likes to hunt and fish, but I don't really think she has what it takes. But since America is voting really weird this year on the girls, who knows what will happen!

Shell said...

I like her (Kristy) I guess she seems more country and that is my favorite. She isn't my favorite but I like her better then some. David A. is my favorite boy and I don't care to much where they fall after him. Brooke is my favorite girl.